13th April 2021
Banana, Spinach & Kefir Smoothie
With lighter evenings, longer and warmer days on their way, I am loving smoothies again, and this is one of my favourites!
My Tip: Add slightly more milk for a looser smoothie, or slightly less for a smoothie bowl.
* 2 Frozen Bananas (or fresh and add a couple of ice cubes)
* 4 Frozen Spinach Balls (or 2-3 large cups of fresh spinach)
* 250ml Kefir (I used Biotiful Dairy Original)
* 200ml Milk (Any of your choice)
1. Add all of your ingredients to a blender.
3. Serve and enjoy!