30th December 2021
Creamy Garlic Pasta
A silky sauce which coats the pasta with kale and parsley.
My tip: swap the greens for your favourites!
* 1 small red onion, diced
* 1 large garlic clove, crushed
* 75g pasta
* 1 egg
* 100g parmesan
* kale and chopped parsley, as desired
* seasoning, to taste
1. Massage some kale in oil, and put in the oven until crispy.
2. Put your pasta on to cook.
3. Lightly fry a finely diced red onion and crushed garlic clove in a little oil.
4. Whisk an egg with a handful of grated parmesan.
5. Add the cooked pasta into your onion and garlic pan (don’t worry if some water drops in, and save the rest of the pasta water for now!) Take the pan off the hob.
6. Quickly mix the egg and parmesan mixture through your pasta. Add a couple of spoons if pasta water to loosen the sauce so it is silky and still coats the pasta.
7. Finish by mixing through the kale, some roughly chopped parsley, parmesan, and season.
8. Add some extra cheese and parsley to serve. Enjoy!