Double Chocolate Bliss Balls
13th October 2023
Elevate your snacking experience with these blissful double chocolate bites which are sweet, and nutty, moorish and crunchy!
My Tip: If your mixture is very sticky and you are having a hard time blending it, you can add a small dash of water to help! But don't worry too much, they don't require much blending - its just to mix it all together but they do not need to be finely mixture - in fact, I quite like keeping them crunchy!
* Small handful of pitted dates (~10)
* 40g nuts or your choosing (I had pecans in, so used them)
* 1 tsp syrup
* 1 heaped tsp crunchy peanut butter
* 1 heaped tsp cocoa powder (plus some extra for dusting later)
* 2 squares of your favourite chocolate (I’ve used 70% dark chocolate here)
1. Chop up your nuts of choice.
2. Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz to the texture of your choice.
3. Get about a tbsp of mixture and roll into small balls.
4. Place on a plate and dust with cocoa powder, making sure to cover all the surface.
5. Melt the dark chocolate (only needs 30-40s in the microwave!) and dip the balls in the melted chocolate.
6. Place in the fridge, allow to set, and enjoy!