4 Salmon Fillets
3 Tbsp Honey
3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
150ml Soy Sauce
3cm Cube of Ginger
3 Garlic Gloves
1 Small Fresh Red Chilli
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
280g-360g Brown Rice
200g Tenderstem Broccoli
01st July 2020
Oven Roasted Salmon
A delcious, warming meal, perfect for dinner on a cool summers evening
1. Make the marinade for the salmon by mixing together the honey, 2 tbsp of oil, soy sauce, ginger (grated), garlic (crushed), chillied (finely diced).
2. Add the salmon to the marinade, and leave in the fridge for 4+ hours, basting in the middle.
3. Preheat the oven to 180degreesC. Put the salmon in the oven, for 15-25 minutes (depending on the size of the fillet)
4. Boil the kettle. Add the rice to a saucepan with salt to season, and add the water to cover. Cook for 20-22 minutes, until soft and fluffy.
5. Prepare the broccoli by removing the ends, and slicing the thicker pieces in half.
6. Add the remaining oil to a sauce pan. Once hot add the last garlic clove (crushed), and then the broccoli. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on a medium heat until the broccoli has cooked and become cripsy.
OPTIONAL (To Serve)
7. Add a handful of parsley