3rd October 2023
I was taught to make these creamy scrambled eggs a couple of years ago and it honestly was a game changer, so I wanted to make sure I had shared with you!
My Tip: These are delicious served on toast, with smashed avocado, roasted tomatoes, maybe a sausage and topped with spring onions, pesto (I have a recipe!), chilli flakes, and corriander!
* 4 Eggs
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* 1 Tsp rapeseed oil (or other neutral oil)
1. Crack all your eggs into a mixing bowl, and season well.
2. Add rapeseed oil in a a non-stick frying pan and warm on a medium-low heat.
3. Add the eggs (they should not sizzle when you add them), turn down to a low heat, and gently continually stir until they start to form together! It takes about 10mins (depending on size & number of eggs) and patience but is absolutely worth the time!