05th February 2022
Veggies On Toast
Super tasty marinated vegetables on cream cheese toast.
MY TIP: This marinade can be used for all types of vegetables!
* 1tsp Worcestershire sauce
* 1tsp Soy sauce
* 1/2tsp White wine vinegar
* 1/2tsp Sesame seed oil
* 1tsp Honey
* 1 Garlic clove, diced
* 1/2 Red onion, diced
* A handful of mushrooms (I used chestnut), roughly chopped
* 6 Cherry tomatoes
* A handful of kale
* 1tbsp Sesame seeds
* 2slices of bread, toasted
* 30g Cream cheese spread
* 1 Spring onion, finely sliced
* Pepper, to season
1. Pre heat the oven to 200degreesC.
2. Make the marinade by mixing together the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, white wine vinegar, sesame seed oil, and honey. Then mix this with the garlic, onion and mushrooms. Spread this mixture on a baking tray and place in the oven for 10minutes.
3. Add the cherry tomatoes to the baking tray, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add the kale and sesame seeds to the tray and place bake in the oven. Cook until the kale is crispy and the tomatoes soft, ~3-5mins.
5. Top toast with your favourite cream cheese spread. Add your veggie mix, finish with sliced spring onions, black pepper, and enjoy!